From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little problems

Can someone help me with my exercise! just dont know what2do

Create a program that will examine the control of the application of one-dimensional numerical values in the table. The first time the table is reviewed first 3 value. They are arranged in order and the order of the middle exported formed in the indicator table in the first item. The next time, first examined embryos to be dropped off and was replaced into the control table the fourth value. Place the numbers in ascending order and exported to the middle value of the indicator table, the second value. The procedure is repeated for as long as possible.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,170 Views)

I am not sure if I understood you correctly. Is this what you are looking for?

ArraySort.png

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,159 Views)

jack_black wrote:

Create a program that will examine the control of the application of one-dimensional numerical values in the table. The first time the table is reviewed first 3 value. They are arranged in order and the order of the middle exported formed in the indicator table in the first item. The next time, first examined embryos to be dropped off and was replaced into the control table the fourth value. Place the numbers in ascending order and exported to the middle value of the indicator table, the second value. The procedure is repeated for as long as possible.

You need to rephrase that!

A table is always two dimensional. Do you mean a 1D array?

Do you want to retain the median of groups of three and place it in a new array that is 3x smaller?

I don't understand the connection with the embryos? Did google translate add that?

Can you create a small example with some typical input and the output you would expect from it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,140 Views)

yes it translated because my english skills sucks 😞

A table is always two dimensional. Do you mean a 1D array? YES

Do you want to retain the median of groups of three and place it in a new array that is 3x smaller? NO

at first  we take three numbers from beggining of the table and put them smallest to biggest and middle one takes to indicatortable first embryo(cyema, element, embryo, entry, germ, member, node, spore)

I don't understand the connection with the embryos? Did google translate add that? yes its translated 😞

cyema, element, embryo, entry, germ, member, node, spore

Can you create a small example with some typical input and the output you would expect from it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,088 Views)

Sorry, I still don't understand. Can you give an example with real numbers?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,060 Views)