LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lier des scripts

Bonjour, 

Je n'y connais absolument rien à Labview (je ne suis pas familière de la programmation) mais j'en ai besoin pour contrôler un appareil. Le fabricant de l'appareil m'a fourni des fichiers VI et m'a donné un modèle visant à lier différents VI entre eux afin de contrôler mon appareil. Pourriez-vous m'expliquer comment lier mes différents fichiers (scripts) simplement ? 

christelle78837_0-1629810022015.png

ci-dessus, le modèle que je veux obtenir à partir des fichiers ci-dessous

christelle78837_1-1629810171119.png

Merci par avance de votre aide

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(553 Views)

Hi Christelle,

@christelle78837 wrote:

I know absolutely nothing about Labview (I'm not familiar with programming) but I need it to control a device. The device manufacturer provided me with VI files and gave me a template to link different VIs together in order to control my device. Could you explain to me how to link my different files (scripts) simply?

Some suggestions:

• You should start to learn LabVIEW when you want to use it to control your device. You will find "Training resources" at the top of the LabVIEW board! Your job will be much simpler once you did that…
  • You need to know your device and how to remotely control it. Most often there is a "Programming manual" for 3rd party DAQ devices: do you have it at hand and did you read it?
  • These files are VIs ("Virtual Instruments"): they contain specific functionality to control your device. When the supplier made its job correctly then they all should provide you with a good context help (VI description), lots of block diagram comments and a help/documentation for the whole driver. Does the supplier provide all this and did you read it?
  • Write your questions/messages in English when you are posting in the English section of this forum. (Otherwise there is a French regional board…)
  • When you don't want to start LabVIEW programming on your own then you should post your question in the "LabVIEW Job offerings" board… 😉
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 2
(544 Views)