LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview

Hi everyone, 

I would like know about installation of Labview software. I have some equipments in my job, but the labview software is old, its 2011. Can I do donwload of labview software 2021 from NI site and use my equipments normally?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(1,026 Views)

@Daniel_Oliveira wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I would like know about installation of Labview software. I have some equipments in my job, but the labview software is old, its 2011. Can I do donwload of labview software 2021 from NI site and use my equipments normally?

Not without purchasing the new version.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(1,021 Views)

Hi,

You can download the LabVIEW Runtime or the LabVIEW IDE from the NI website. 

Here the differences between the LabVIEW IDE and the LabVIEW Runtime.

Benjamin R.

Senior LabVIEW Developer @Neosoft

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(1,015 Views)

@Daniel_Oliveira wrote:

Do you have an executable written in LabVIEW 2011 or do you typically run your programs in the development environment?

Are there drivers and toolkits involved? What OS do you want to run all this (And what was the OS for version 2011). Do you still have the license for LabVIEW 2011? What does the program do? What is the "equipment"? Do you have full instructions?

So. Many. Questions.

(Also note that this is the LabVIEW forum, so a post titled "Labview" seems a bit redundant. I am sure you could come up with a more descriptive title so other participants will actually look at it)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(1,002 Views)

I have all CD's installation 2011 and license, but I will start the software to create my tools and then use the hardware from NI. Is it possible to update the software ou donwload the new software 2021 on site one I have the license from software 2021?

This software and hardware were purchasing and never were used.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(997 Views)

I have all CD's installation 2011 and license, but I will start the software to create my tools and then use the hardware from NI. Is it possible to update the software ou donwload the new software 2021 on the site, because I have the license from software 2011?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(992 Views)

I think the license you got was only for LabVIEW 2011, it does not give access to the newer versions. Even if you try to activate LabVIEW 2021 using the 2011 license, it would not activate.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(988 Views)
  • No, you need to pay for your upgrade unless you are on SSP.
  • You still have not told us about your OS.
  • How familiar are you with LabVIEW (Guessing "not very" because you can't get the letter-case right yet. :D)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(987 Views)