LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview

Knowing the coordinates of the experimental points affected by measurement errors, the coefficients
ac and bc of the regression line are determined using the Linear Fit.vi function in the menu
Mathematics / Fitting.
In addition to the values ​​of the two coefficients, the Linear Fit.vi function generates at the Best Linear output
Fit the values ​​of the Y '' coordinates of the points on the regression line and having the same
X coordinates as the experimental points.
The string of numeric values ​​Y '' is the one used for plotting the third graph.

How can i do that? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(2,427 Views)

You mean something like this?

Example.png

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(2,405 Views)

I mean, yeah, something like that, but now i can't find the calculated a and b and the regression line does not appear on the graph.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(2,387 Views)

Thank you for your time, I solved the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(2,366 Views)

Maybe something like this instead?

altenbach_0-1583999636626.png

altenbach_1-1583999737039.png

Message 5 of 13
(2,293 Views)

@Whifitws wrote:

When you have solved a problem it is polite to share your solution for the benefit of others who may have the same problem in the future.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(2,274 Views)

@Whifitws wrote:

The string of numeric values ​​Y '' is the one used for plotting the third graph.

How can i do that? Thank you!

There are no "strings" anywhere. Your descriptions makes about as much sense as your code. I took the liberty to do some alternative interpretations. 😉

@aeastet wrote:

You mean something like this?

Example.png

This also makes no sense at all. Your linear fit is done on two y-values and ten x-values. The inputs need to have the same size.

@Whifitws wrote:

Are you sure? Please let us give a chance to check it. Also, next time please use a more useful subject line. Since this is the LabVIEW forum, every single discussion is about LabVIEW, no need to repeat that in the title. Something like "Simulation of a linear fit" would have been more useful.

Message 7 of 13
(2,252 Views)

Yes, this is the final result.

15840318955032972611461265289894.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(2,230 Views)

No, that's not a "result", just an oversized photograph of a monitor showing some LabVIEW code. Attach the VI instead.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(2,221 Views)

I apologise for the misunderstanding.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(2,202 Views)