From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview

Solved!
Go to solution
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 23
(1,059 Views)

Whew!  Instead of a long file name jpeg that is a picture of your laptop, it would have been better to capture a screenshot and up load it as a jpeg.  Much more readable and much smaller.

So it sounds like you want another output that effectively turns the pump on or off when the analog level drops low?

First you would need a digital output that will turn the pump or or off.  Then use a comparison that when the value drops below some threshold, it will turn the pump off.  Above or equal to the threshold, turn it on.

Or if the way to turn off the pump is to just set the output value to zero (note that there is no such thing as a true zero in the real world), you could use a select statement that if the value is less than the threshold, than just output zero rather than the calculated output value.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 23
(1,043 Views)

Hi there i am facing problem when i am making connections pid output

To the  daq. Massage is keep popping channel in data does not match of channels in the task.

Number of channels in task is 1

Number of channels in data 3

Anybody will help please. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 23
(1,019 Views)

Hi Bk,

@Bk1980 wrote:

To the  daq. Massage is keep popping channel in data does not match of channels in the task.

Number of channels in task is 1

Number of channels in data 3

It's because you are using the DAQAssistent and those blueish DDT wires!

Before the DAQAssistent used for outputting samples you are using MergeSignal twice, which will result in a DDT wire containing 3 signals. I guess your DAQAssistent only expects a single signal…

Other comments:

Why don't you use AutoCleanup to make your code more readable? All those wire bends…

You didn't take care of RavenFans comment on attaching a snippet/VI instead of a JPG with a long filename. Why?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 23
(1,011 Views)

As Gerd pointed out, you are merging multiple signals together.  The problem with the blues wires (dynamic data) is that it lets you do that and you have no idea why it isn't what you want because it hides details under the hood.

Since you are trying to to a PID control, it seems like you should be "adding" signals together.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 23
(1,006 Views)

Yes i m adding three signal together to feed to the daq but daq is giving error massage that is the issue

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 23
(1,005 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bk1980

But you are not adding.  You are merging.

When you merge the signals, you wound up with 3 signals in that blue wire.

Your DAQ Assistant is set up to output 1 channel.

Do you now understand why you get the error message?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 23
(1,002 Views)

Sorry man i am annoying you,. But how can i get away these merge signal block. They are keep coming by them self. I don't know  how to fix the problem 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23
(997 Views)

Thanks man that problems is sort out, but there is another last issue now when i am trying to give the feedback from output after the addition the signal its say this wire is connected more than one data source

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23
(986 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 23
(984 Views)