LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview with PicoScope 5000

I am using Labview with PicoScope 5000. I am acquiring 4 signals all of which start from 0 us. I need the data acquisition to start from 60 us and end at 100 us. Is there any way to introduce a delay into the program?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,261 Views)

Why not just capture from 0 us to 100 us then just ignore the first 60 usec?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(3,254 Views)

How can I stop at 100 us?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,249 Views)

How were you planning on stopping it before?

I'm not familiar with the picoscope 5000.  But I would assume that if you have it, you would have read the manual on how to use it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,240 Views)

Set the buffer length to a number that corresponds to 100 uSec based upon your sample rate.  The driver will return the requested buffer length number of samples.

CLA
Message 5 of 15
(3,163 Views)

hi ich brauche bitte hilfe ich benutzte picoscope 5443b mit labview. wie kann ich den Software herunterladen? kannst du mir dein Programm angeben?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(2,075 Views)

@nadianzouonta93 wrote:

hi ich brauche bitte hilfe ich benutzte picoscope 5443b mit labview. wie kann ich den Software herunterladen? kannst du mir dein Programm angeben?

Hi, I need please use the Picoscope 5443B with LabVIEW, how can I download the software? Can you help me?

This is an English forum and it is considered good manner to pose questions in English. If you need to post in German you can also try the forum at labviewforum.de which is an independent forum but specifically for LabVIEW.

As to using your Picoscope, a bit googling would actually be helpful: https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=LabVIEW+Picoscope

The first link is the official LabIVEW page from Picoscope! The second the github repository from Picoscope for those libraries!

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(2,065 Views)

"hi ich brauche bitte hilfe ich benutzte picoscope 5443b mit labview. wie kann ich den Software herunterladen? kannst du mir dein Programm angeben?"

I will assume you can translate this.

PicoScope (Pico Technologies) provides an API.  Download the one for your series (5000) of PicoScope.  You need the dll for you: it probably is ps5000a.dll.  You use the header files of the API and the API documentation to write your own interface with LabVIEW, using the Call Library Function Node (CLFN.)  PicoScope was not designed with LabVIEW in mind; rather, it was C.  Hence, I recommend a Teach Yourself C book or something online.  PicoScope works as a USB interface, an interface MAX knows absolutely zero about but a true USB interface, nevertheless -- and it works!!  Make sure you install your PicoScope correctly.  Read the instructions and follow them to the letter.    

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(638 Views)

nadianzouonta93: 

One other tip.  Make sure to download the latest version of Pico's PicoScope software.  I think it's PicoScope 7, now.  Then download the PicoScope SDK.  Install the one of the software and then the other.  Run their PicoScope software as soon as possible -- don't even connect a probe and make sure you see the noisy trace -- if you don't, then you didn't install your PicoScope correctly.  This is the key to writing code for PicoScope+LabVIEW.  Their PicoScope software is invaluable during development. 😉

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(633 Views)

Picotech actually provides LabVIEW VI wrapper at GitHub - picotech/picosdk-ni-labview-examples: A set of National Instruments LabVIEW examples for Pi...

I have used them with Picoscope 4000.

Message 10 of 15
(629 Views)