LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview instruments problem or block diagram problem?

I have this message pop up several times, but if I ran the labview for couple times, the error message just stop, and my measurement is ok again. Anyone know what is going on? Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,361 Views)

Hi desperatekid,

That error is associated with the VISA calls that you are making to your device, and is most likely caused by problems on the hardware end. You mentioned the problem going away, was that because you disabled the ID Query? If not and this error comes up again, here is a link to a document that describes how to do this and why the error may be happening.

Error 1223 or -1074003951

http://www.ni.com/support/labview/visa/verr1.htm

Regards,

Peter W.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,325 Views)

I don't have an ID query on my panel or on my block diagram, the error just pop up randomly,  I tried it 4 time today again, it pop up 1 time

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,320 Views)

Of course you have an ID query. You have an Initialize function there, don't you? That is what it is doing.

You've chosen not to post the code and the error message is hiding the block diagram. It does appear that your loop might be doing an initialize and close each iteration. That is a mistake. Each of those (and other setup functions) should only be run once.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,311 Views)

ha! I see it, so make it false will result the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,307 Views)

I am new on Labview, Smiley Happy, thank you for your help, I disable the id query

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,306 Views)

That is an incorrect action. You really need to place the function outside your loop.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,289 Views)