0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,339 Views)

I need help to build the front panel and Block diagram

p4.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,325 Views)

These forums aren't a place to get people to do your homework for you. Attempt the problem yourself and post when you have a specific question/hangup (with your attempt attached as a VI not a picture). Putting this on all of your posts so that sinks in...

Redhawk
Test Engineer at Moog Inc.

Saying "Thanks that fixed it" or "Thanks that answers my question" and not giving a Kudo or Marked Solution, is like telling your waiter they did a great job and not leaving a tip. Please, tip your waiters.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(2,305 Views)
These forums aren't a place to get people to do your homework for you. Attempt the problem yourself and post when you have a specific question/hangup (with your attempt attached as a VI not a picture). Putting this on all of your posts so that sinks in...
Redhawk

Saying "Thanks that fixed it" or "Thanks that answers my question" and not giving a Kudo or Marked Solution, is like telling your waiter they did a great job and not leaving a tip. Please, tip your waiters.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,324 Views)

Redhawk

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,314 Views)

@lando21 wrote:

p1.PNG

This is a two part problem. Which part do you have problems with

I think the first problem is not solvable as written. You cannot do this using only nested FOR loops. I am sure you'll need some controls, indicators, wires, and functions, etc. too.

Did you look at the hints in the textbook?

I am pretty sure you'll run out of range quickly when using DBL or even U64. I challenge you to create a version that calculates the result even if it has thousands of significant digits. (look here for some simple ideas)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,262 Views)

Post what you've done so far.

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,245 Views)

A VI that searches that values of an input array of numbers for a specified value. If the specified values are found in the array, the VI should indicate that by turning on an LED and by indicating the corresponding index of the array. help with this VI.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,004 Views)

This sounds like homework.

Have you attempted this yet?  If so attach your VI.  We won't do people's homework for them.

There are some very basic functions you would use to accomplish this, and you will have already seen them if you have taken the tutorials.

How to Learn LV

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(1,999 Views)