From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview NOT working with Raspberry pi3 B

Solved!
Go to solution

Dears

Please help in this issue of raspberry pi3B which after installation the labview 2014 32bit on windows 7 and following all the instructions of makerhub for setting up the SD card and other details I have now two issues before attempting the advanced blinking VI:

1- first issue the LED continue to be ON all the time after installing the labview into the SD card as shown in picture Capture.PNGIMG_0939.JPG 

this case happens even before uploading the VI to the RPI3 with last operating system (

RASPBIAN STRETCH WITH DESKTOP

Image with desktop based on Debian Stretch
Version:April 2018
Release date:2018-04-18
Kernel version:4.14)
and for this case when i changed the pin from no.7 to pin no8 I got the message below 

Untitled.pngand I have asked about this issue n Raspberry pi .org forums and someone answer me to use the  http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbi ... 017-07-05/ 
2-and a second case happens after installing the raspbian 05-07-2017 which is the LED was NOT blinking and always OFF even I checked the voltage across it was 1.6 volt DC.
same thing when i installed the NOOBS I got NO blinking and the LED always OFF.
and finally today i have follow the instructions in the link below and still no changed in two case which I have 
file:///C:/Users/iqmudha/Downloads/Install%20Guide%20for%20RPi+LabVIEW+MakerHub.pdf

is there any help for this case since I'm lost for two weeks without any help from Makerhub team.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,448 Views)

You might get better support on the LabVIEW MakerHub and their  LINX forum

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,422 Views)

Hi

I ask there but since Sat May 12, 2018 12:07 pm no one answer me 

please lets keep it may someone can help 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,416 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mustafasei

The pinout isn't straightforward for the PI3.  Google PI3 pinout and download one of the pictures they have of the pinout to make sure you have it connected correctly.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,407 Views)

Hi 

I used this pinout of RPI3B

https://www.jameco.com/Jameco/workshop/circuitnotes/raspberry-pi-circuit-note.html

output in VI was no.7 must be pin no.26

please advise if I'm wrong 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,397 Views)