From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview FPGA (myRIO) disconnects after a while

Hello, our system recently started to disconnect after it being running, sometime for hours for no apparent reason, I'm using labview 2018 sp1, windows 10, but when checking in the max (when we notice the error), it appears to be connected!

Image of the error is attached, I've made sure it's not a power saving issue (selective usb feature is off, and the PC never goes to sleep).

JosephHUJI_0-1599844221593.png

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(956 Views)

Without having some idea of what software you are running (actually seeing (all of) the software on the myRIO would be the most helpful), it is difficult to say what is going on.  What it sounds like is the connection between your Host PC and the myRIO "went down" for some reason.  Could it be the PC?  Could it be WiFi?  Could it be an error in the myRIO code that caused the Target software to stop?  Could it be an error in the FPGA code that caused the FPGA to stop?  [Do you want me to keep guessing? ...]

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(909 Views)