LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Driver for TPS 2014

Solved!
Go to solution

I installed the newer project style driver. 

I ran the initialize VI from the above driver VI. For some reason, it is still giving an error.It does return TEKTRONIX,TPS 2014,0,CF:91.1CT FV:v10.20 for  *IDN?/n but shows error as well. Does this mean its working correctly? I  have included a png file.

Where can I find the  examples and documentation  about the use of VIs in this driver apart from context help?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(917 Views)

It gives an error where? That error code is passed out only if all of the comparisons fail. One passes so the front panel will not show that error.

A project style driver will have at least one example in with the rest of the LabVIEW examples - Help>Find Examples.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(910 Views)

I get an error in one of  the Read VIs. I have been trying to get rid of this but its not working.What could be the reason for this?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(875 Views)

That VI does not make any sense to me with all that serial stuff. You have to use the initialize function to set the comm parameters and termination character. Your previous post with the image shows that the *IDN? command was successful. You never explained why you thought it was generating an error.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(862 Views)

This is really surprising. The initialize  VI  doesnt work several times,gives series of errors and then it works fine. I encounter the same problem  each time I run this VI. The error starts from the  VISA read block in ID query portion. When the error occurs,  I also see that the  greater or equal to block returns False for all the three different series oscilloscope.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(846 Views)

It would be so much simpler to post the actual error code AT THE INDICATOR instead of some barely readable image as you keep doing. It looks kike you might be having a basic serial communication problem. Bad cable, bad settings, etc. The values you are looking at are irrelevant when the VISA Read itself returns an error.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(831 Views)

The error code that I got is 1073807339 when I run the configure channel VI. The read measurement VI returns measured values but  I also get 1073481728 error.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(798 Views)