LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 7 mac/pc

Hello

I need Labview evaluation for version 7. I have a book and an old Mac on OS9 and a touchscreen pc with Windows 95. Yes old stuff but this is what I have to start learning Labview. The book refers to Labview 7 but the CD ROM got lost. I do not find the evaluation links on labview website. Anybody? Greetings from an old school man 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(906 Views)

Hi Frischob,

use the current version of LabVIEW ("classic") for evaluation: you still can do all those things you could do with LabVIEW7.

LabVIEW7 is nearly 20 years old, NI only supports the last 4 versions.

You only get those (very) old versions when you have a valid SSP contract with NI (or good relations with your local NI sales engineer)…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(857 Views)

@Frischob wrote:

Hello

I need Labview evaluation for version 7. I have a book and an old Mac on OS9 and a touchscreen pc with Windows 95. Yes old stuff but this is what I have to start learning Labview. The book refers to Labview 7 but the CD ROM got lost. I do not find the evaluation links on labview website. Anybody? Greetings from an old school man 

Personally I would not recommend starting to learn LabVIEW with such an old version.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(846 Views)

It isn't clear what your purpose is with this version of LabVIEW, but if it is for learning I suggest using the LabVIEW Community Edition which is free for non-commercial use and can be loaded on a modern OS.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(834 Views)