From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 7.1.1 hang when clicking on tools palette

Hi,
When I run my main VI from Labview 7.1.1, the VI seems to work correctly if I'm not touching the tool palette. As far as I click on the tool palette or try to move it with the mouse, Labview crash put a message saying it encounters an error and hangs (You cannot click on the ok button of the error or on anything else). The only way is to kill the task, but then I have no error message basicaly. I would appreciate ideas to solve or at least investigate this issue.
Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,095 Views)
Hello petitprince,

I'm assuming you're receiving a Windows error, which is why you are not seeing a typical LabVIEW error number.  Could you provide a screenshot of the error and the specific text and memory address where the error happened.  This information should be available off of the error dialog you receive.  You might want to try to repair your installation of LabVIEW from Add/Remove Programs to see if this corrects the problem.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,085 Views)