LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 3D Surface Pan Bug

Hello, everybody! 

Just by chance, does anybody know if the Labview 3D surface Pan bug has any workarounds?... I found messages about it on this forum dating back to 2011...

Ways to reproduce:

1) Pan 3D Surface plot (ctrl+left mouse drag) without putting the mouse out of the 3D Surface Window, once the left mouse button is released, everything goes back (as if no panning happened)

2) Pan 3D Surface plot (ctrl+left mouse drag) so that the mouse ends up out of the 3D Surface Window. Pan is ok. Try to do any action (zoom, rotate) - evrything goes back as if no pan happened.

3D surface example is sufficient to repproduce the bug.

Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(668 Views)

@catherine_91 wrote:

Hello, everybody! 

Just by chance, does anybody know if the Labview 3D surface Pan bug has any workarounds?... I found messages about it on this forum dating back to 2011...

Ways to reproduce:

1) Pan 3D Surface plot (ctrl+left mouse drag) without putting the mouse out of the 3D Surface Window, once the left mouse button is released, everything goes back (as if no panning happened)

2) Pan 3D Surface plot (ctrl+left mouse drag) so that the mouse ends up out of the 3D Surface Window. Pan is ok. Try to do any action (zoom, rotate) - evrything goes back as if no pan happened.

3D surface example is sufficient to repproduce the bug.

Thanks for any help!

If anything, I'd think that the "snapback" was the intended effect, and that mouse leaving the window and it not snapping back is the bug.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(638 Views)