Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2019 sp1

How do i download Labview 2019 sp1 if i accidentally installed Labview 2020

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,880 Views)

You can install both.

(I am not sure why installed software would prevent you from downloading anything. Makes no sense! Are you looking for a download link? Do you have a license for LabVIEW 2019SP1?)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,876 Views)

I had always believed (and had always followed the practice) that LabVIEW needed to be installed in "chronological order".  However, with the newer versions of NIPM, it is possible (and I have done it) to install LabVIEW in "reverse chronological order".  I believe this works because LabVIEW places version-specific code in a version-specific folder, and libraries (including Device Drivers) are constructed to be good for a 5-year "window".  So you are able to install LabVIEW 2019 after you've installed LabVIEW 2020 without uninstalling/reinstalling.

Having said that, note that there are two (2!) versions of LabVIEW 2020 -- "regular" LabVIEW, with one license, and Community Edition LabVIEW, with another.  I have no idea what happens if you try to install both (shall we call them "Flavors of"?) LabVIEWs on the same Windows 10 system ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,806 Views)