LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2017 Comunication with StellatNet Blue Wave

Hi,

I use Labview 2017, 64 bits.

1 - The "StellarNet Set Parameters.vi" send an error (show in the imagen), so I look for the file "Swdll.dll" and put it but the error continues, what can I do to solve it? 

2 - I have not been able to find information related to the way to make the connection between blocks, the order they carry, etc., in addition in the labview palette where you are these blocks there is no description about its use, neither in the StellarWave page there is information that Contribution to know how to use these tools. Someone who has a .vi that can serve as an example of how to connect the blocks?

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola,

Uso Labview 2017, 64 bits.

1 - El "StellarNet Set Parameters.vi" envía un error (se muestra en la imagen), entonces busco el archivo "Swdll.dll" y lo pongo pero el error continúa, ¿qué puedo hacer para solucionarlo?

2 - No he podido encontrar información relacionada a la manera de hacer la conexión entre bloques, el orden que llevan, etc., además en la paleta de labview donde estás estos bloques no hay descripción sobre su uso, tampoco en la página del StellarWave hay información que aporte a conocer como usar estas herramientas. Alguien que tenga un .vi que pueda servirme como ejemplo de como conectar los bloques? 

Gracias.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,379 Views)

Which error are you getting?, I just saw that you have a broken run arrow.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,348 Views)

Hi,

The error is because, you have not configured the dll properly. Checkout the Input and Output parameters and the configure accordingly.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,345 Views)

Thanks,

I believed that when I found the path of dll, that error will be resolved (imagen). But I don't know how checkout the Input and Output parameters because the pallete of labview doesn't have the description thier blocks and when I set default values, it keeps marking the same error.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,340 Views)

Hi,

The error is that, the vi "StellarNet Set Parameters.vi". In resume, doesn't found the swdll.dll, so I put it back manually even though the error remains.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,339 Views)

Hi,

The function description will in Header file (.h). So ask your manufacturer for the Header file or atleast ask them for the function description of the DLL. Post the Vi and the dll 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,320 Views)