LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView Runtine Engine Corrupted

I have a computer that had LVRTE 8.2.1 installed on it at one point.  We have subsequently uninstalled it, but it is not gone.  We have installed a new version of our software with LVRTE 9.0.1 and everytime we start it up, the 8.2.1 MSI fires up and then errors out with a 2356 error.  I have searched for this error on the forums and it is not mentioned anywhere.

I have tried installing 8.2.1 so that I could then uninstall it, which I have, but the problem persists.

I have done MSI Blast as well to no avail, including deleting all NI registry keys.

Is there a way to remove any mention of NI software from the machine?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,173 Views)

Hello cbauer

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with our NI LabVIEW Run-Time engines.  Can you please post a screenshot of the error you are receiving?  In addition to this, does the error Window give you the option to generate a log file?  If it does, could you please upload that as well? Can you also describe the system you are deploying the run-time engine to?

Thank you very much for your effort and patience as I address your concern.

Sincerely,

Greg S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,146 Views)

I was able to install 8.2.1 f2 and then uninstall it and it worked.  You can close this case out.  Thank you for your response however.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,135 Views)

You may try a registry cleaner after the uninstall.  I have used CCleaner (http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner) and it has helped me on issue such as this.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,132 Views)