From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView Code

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I need help to write the code for an application.

I need to record and monitor the humidity and temperature constantly through a sensor (DHT22) and keep them within a certain range (I am planning to use a PID controller within LabView to keep these values within the range).

A 3-way solenoid valve (120V AC - 6.3 W) is connected to an air flow and tank filled with liquid and I need to have it activate when the humidity level drops below a certain value. 

Also, I have the obligation to use a MyRio 1900 for the application.

I am relatively new to LabView, so I would like to get some help with the code.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,345 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author joelkangs911

Hi Joel,

I am relatively new to LabView,

Did you notice this "LabVIEW beginners" section in the header of this LabVIEW board?

As you will be using the myRIO you should also leanr about handling RIO realtime devices- they are computers of their own!

so I would like to get some help with the code.

Sure we will provide help!

You should start by learning LabVIEW, develop your algorithm (on a sheet of paper!), then start to code in LabVIEW.

When you encounter specific problems please come back with specific questions!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,317 Views)

Did some homework on how to read values from myrio and apparently it requires that I perform FPGA for the humidity sensor.

Once I get that done, I will get back at you.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,284 Views)