cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEWCLI error 1130

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to use LabVIEWCLI for automated building of packed libraries. For most (smaller projects) it runs fine, but for few large projects it constantly returns this error:

Error code : 1130
Error message : Call By Reference in RunExecuteOperationVI.vi->RunOperationCore.vi->RunOperation.vi->RunOperation.vi.ProxyCaller
An error occurred while running the LabVIEW CLI.

After the error, the LabVEIW process hangs and I have to kill it.

The project is error free, I can build directly from project, the error is only when using CLI.

I tried increase timeout values in C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW CLI\LabVIEWCLI.ini doesn't help.

I tried both LV2016 64b and LV2018 64b same results.

The project contains mix of classes and VIs, some of them are from different packed libraries. I think it has to do something with amount of VIs in library, when removed about half of VIs the build passed.

Message 1 of 16
(4,075 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author petrz

This issue is related to CAR# 705294 which is being evaluated by R&D.

Message 2 of 16
(4,007 Views)

Thanks for looking into this issue.

We are also seeing this and are in the process of making decisions that are being impacted by this issue. I was wondering if there are any updates around a potential resolution, or timeline to a resolution. Alternatively, could you recommend a resource for keeping track of an issue's status, or where to find more information about CAR# 705294?

Thank you very much!

Christopher

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(3,903 Views)

I am also encountering the same issue. Any update on the status of CAR# 705294?

Thanks

Amrit

Message 4 of 16
(3,893 Views)

I don't have any new information and I don't know about a way how to track CAR. NI told me it should be released in next service pack.

Message 5 of 16
(3,873 Views)

In the documentation on the f2 patch for LabVIEW 2018 it is not mentioned, so therefore it should be still present.

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/54795/en/

Message 6 of 16
(3,864 Views)

Thank you petrz and aptivo for the info. Of course it'd be nice to have a timeline, but that's probably only something NI staff could provide. Does anyone have an idea how often service packs are released (ex. monthly, totally random, quarterly)?

Thanks again!

Christopher

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(3,853 Views)

I have struggled with the same problem for few days before I found this topic.

Is there an workaround available? Where I can check status of this CAR on NI website?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(3,810 Views)

I was able to get in touch with NI Support. They mentioned that the issue is being worked on by R&D but the latest changes can be downloaded from GitHub (https://github.com/JamesMc86/LabVIEW-CLI/releases). Looking at the changes in version 2.0.0, there is a better error handling on the TCP process which should fix the issue in question.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(3,801 Views)

Awesome! This is great news, I'll test this new version out as soon as time permits. Just having a link to the github page for the CLI is priceless 😄

Thanks @amritnagi!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(3,799 Views)