LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW85 Runtime Engine

Hola a todos,

Necesito vuestra ayuda!... Desarrollé una aplicación hace tiempo con LabVIEW 8.5 y ahora necesito instalarla en un PC que trabaja con Windows 7. He vuelto a crear la aplicación en un PC con Windows 7. Cuando ejecuto la aplicación en un PC con Windows 7 y labVIEW 8.5 instalado no da problemas. En cambio  en un PC con Windows 7 pero sin LabVIEW instalado mi aplicación ya no reconoce los puertos COM. Creo que tiene que ver con la version de LabVIEW Runtime Engine instalada en el PC. He buscado en la Web y no encuentro ninguna version para LabVIEW 8.5.1 que sea compatible con Windows 7. Se os ocurre alguna solución?

Espero vuestra respuesta!... Saludos.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,329 Views)

English translation:

I need your help! ... An application developed with LabVIEW 8.5 for some time and now need to install on a PC running Windows 7. I re-created the application on a PC with Windows 7. When I run the application on a PC with Windows 7 and LabVIEW 8.5 installed gives no problems. However on a PC with Windows 7 but without LabVIEW installed my application and does not recognize the COM ports. I think it has to do with the version of LabVIEW Runtime Engine installed on your PC. I searched the Web and I find no LabVIEW 8.5.1 version that is compatible with Windows 7. Can you think of a solution?

You need to install NI-VISA on the target machine. This has been asked many times before. And yes, LabVIEW 8.5.1 is not officially compatible with Windows 7. It may work fine. It may not.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,315 Views)

Hola, okelilla,

la primer versión de LabVIEW soportada oficialmente por Windows 7 es LabVIEW 2009 como puedes ver en el siguiente documento:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/10383

Por eso, no vas a encontrar ninguna versión anterior a la mencionada que sea compatible con Windows 7. De hecho, el funcionamiento no está descrito con versiones de LabVIEW anteriores a la 2009. Mi consejo es que utilices una versión más moderna de LabVIEW o hagas un downgrade del sistema operativo a Vista o XP.

Un saludo.

Jesús.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,294 Views)

Hola, Jesús,

La verdad que lo he intentado todo por probar suerte. Leí tu enlace y está claro que no se puede hacer nada. Cambiaré de sistema operativo...

Muchas gracias y un saludo,

Pilar

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,280 Views)

Pilar,

You don't have to change the OS!!!! Even if you change it and don't install the RunTime and VISA it won't work.

Application written in LabView 8.5 works just fine under Win 2000, XP, Vista and 7. At this time I have one application written in 8.5.1 that runs on all these Operationg Systems. (It is true that I'm using RunTime, Visa and Daqmx from LabView 2011).

If it allready worked on a PC with Win 7 + LabView 8.5 it should also work on a PC only with Win 7. After you build your application make an installer where you add the RunTime and Visa (and everything else you are using).

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,275 Views)