LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW indicator

Solved!
Go to solution

How do I increase the size of an indicator vertically? (I only get the option to increase its width)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,382 Views)

For numeric indicators, it is a function of the font size.  So enlarge the font.

You might also be able to right click on it and Customize by editing the various parts that make up the indicator.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,375 Views)

Numeric indicators are typically single line (but there are exceptions) and the control height is determined by the font size as has been mentioned.

If you want an indicator of arbitrary height, use a string indicator and display a formatted value of the numeric.

Varheight.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,355 Views)

Hi,

The height of the box increases using font, but the numbers displayed are still the same size. Is there any way that can be changed? I need the data to be displayed bigger-worst case scenario, can I hook it up to an external digital display and display it there physically?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,339 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SNIreaPER

What are you talking about?  If you make the font larger, then the font gets LARGER.

Example_VI_FP

Of course you can hook up some external display if that makes sense for your situation.  But it sounds like overkill considering your original question was how to make the numeric box larger on your front panel.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,334 Views)

Property node. Text.fontsize 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,333 Views)

The font can be any size. Try again.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,328 Views)