LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW getting Errors -200077 and -200099 and no CSV file output when I stop my vi

Hello,

I am using LabVIEW Professional and a cRIO-9045 with a NI-9326, NI-9212, and a NI-9381.   I have an empty spot for a NI-9209, which is on its way.

In a nutshell I am trying to read data in from several Pressure Transducers, Flow Meters, and Thermocouples.  Each sensor channel has its own process sub while loop inside a main loop. Each sub while loop runs take an action every 1 second.  I also have a while loop that takes the data from these sensors and writes it to a CSV file every 1 second loop during the execution.   

When I run this .vi, I have no sensors connected to the cRIO because I am in the development phase of my code. I am also missing the NI-9209 for Pressure Transducer (voltage In channel) Channel.

When I stop my .vi, I get two error messages.

Error -200077 Occurred at DAQmx Create Channel (CI-Frequency).vi:7440001.

Requested Value is not a supported value for this property.  The property value may be invalid because it conflicts with another property.

Error -200099 Occurred at DAQmx Create Channel (AI-Voltage-Basic).vi:1780001.

Possible Reason: Physical Channel not specified.

I think I understand that I get the errors because I don’t have sensors, nor the proper card installed in my chassis for the AI voltage channel when I run this.  These error messages are telling me that my NI-9326 isn’t receiving proper input, and I am missing the card to input into my AI voltage channel.

My question is that would these errors stop the creation of my CSV file when my program is stopped?  Or do I have another issue?

I was able to create the CSV file but then my .vi had an issue with my Physical channels, and I had to cut and paste my logic into a new .vi on the chassis and remap my physical channels from the cards to the logic.

Now my logic runs and stops, but I get the error messages and no CSV file after I run my logic.

I have included my main LabVIEW diagram.

Thank you for any assistance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(723 Views)

Based on how you specify the IP address as the target for Open FPGA VI Reference and how you set the file path for the CSV file, I guess you are running the VI on the host PC. You must deploy the VI to the cRIO target in order to access the modules on the cRIO. If you are not familiar with cRIO, you should start with Getting Started with CompactRIO Hardware and LabVIEW and Take Your First Measurement in LabVIEW Real-Time (Data Logging) 

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(708 Views)

Hello!

I don't think it is an IP problem. 

My cRIO is connected via Ethernet, but I am using DynamicIP and I can connect and Deploy my code just fine. I see it run in the front panel and watch as the Thermocouple data and the High/Low Pressure Regulator data fills the buffer array to be written.  I just don't think it is writing with every loop like it is supposed to, and I am wondering if those errors would cause this issue. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(688 Views)

If your code is indeed deployed on the cRIO, based on the CSV file path of "C:\Users\Sean.Worcester\Documents\LabVIEW Data\", I guess you are trying to search the file on your host PC. The files are actually created on the cRIO itself. You need to transfer the file using Tools Available for File Transfer/Access on NI Linux Real-Time Targets. Besides, you should just specify a shorter directory like "C/TestData". See Working with File Paths on Real-Time Targets. There is also a possibility that the file is not created because the directory you specified does not exist but you didn't handle the error from the File I/O VI.  

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(680 Views)

Hello!

I took your advice and did an error msg capture and simplified my CSV path.  Now when I run my logic I get this error.   My vi's are not located nor created on the cRIO. I am running my code on my host PC and collecting the data via an Ethernet connection to the cRIO. 

Error 1430 occurred at Open/Create/Replace File in ETS_MAIN_3.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x596) The path is empty or relative. You must use an absolute path.

C:\ETS_DATA\23.05.04_22.32.22_ETSDATA.csv

I looked up the 1430 error but I am unsure exactly what it is trying to tell me, have you encountered this error before?

Thank you for the assistance!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(632 Views)