LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW and LEGO NXT blocks

Hi. I'm trying to integrate a linear actuator with the LEGO NXT software. Does anyone have any experience with creating a new block in LabVIEW and importing it into LEGO? Alternatively, has anyone successfully modified an existing block? I've read through the NXT_Creating_Mindstorms_Block.pdf but was unsuccessful in seeing the changes I had made while following the tutorial. I'm not having any luck figuring out where I went wrong.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,539 Views)

As an alternative, does anyone know how to modify the motor block for importing into the LEGO software? By this I mean modifying the config.vi, the draw.vi, etc. Is it possible to modify the existing vi's? I couldn't locate them in the addon Toolkit vi.lib folder and wasn't sure even I would even have access to them. Any assistance with respect to this would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,534 Views)

Leanne,

There is a separate forum dedicated to the LabVIEW Fans of LEGO, if you post your question there you will probably have more success.

This forum can be found here.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,518 Views)
Thank you. I have posted my question on the other forum you suggested. Fingers crossed, I get a response soon. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,464 Views)