LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Program for a Microscope

How do I create a program where I can move the camera with the object and capture two images at different intervals?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,038 Views)

First you identify the hardware you're going to use and research the protocols for communicating with that hardware.  Then you write some code giving the hardware commands using those protocols.

Is this a real problem you are trying to solve or is this some homework you're trying to get the forum to do for you?  This has strong "I got a homework assignment I have no clue on" vibes to it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,032 Views)

This not for a homework problem. It's actually for a real world problem. I am new to LabVIEW as this is not my field of specialty and so far I was able to capture an image using a microscope but I am trying to move the camera of the microscope simultaneously with the moving object and struggling with it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(993 Views)

Your question is as open-ended as "I want to make a car, tell me how do I make a car"

We need more specific questions and where exactly you would like the forum member's inputs. Like,

• What is the model and make of your microscope?
    • Can your microscope be automated?
    • Does your manufacturer provides drivers for LabVIEW? can you ask them?
    • If it cannot be automated, are you going to add a motorized table?
      • If you're, what model and manufacturer?
      • Does it come with LabVIEW drivers? can you ask them?
  • What is that object you're talking about that is moving?
  • How are you going to track that object is moving? some kind of image processing?
    • Do you have a camera that can be interfaced to get the images?
  • Are you going to do this project or do you need to hire someone?
    • Forum members can help with specifics but not with the entire project - this is like asking for Free beer.
  • What is the level of effort you're ready to put to learn LabVIEW and any additional skills required?
  • Are you open to purchase new hardware if required - what is your budget and timeline?

These are just some that I could think of. Just to give an idea about how you can make your question more specific.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
Message 4 of 4
(974 Views)