LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x38) The network operation exceeded the user-specified or system time limit.

The Content-Type header entity specifies what type of Content your request has. How that is encoded depends on the service you communicate with and will have to be found in the ibmcloud documentation.

Just because you say "Content-Type: text/json" in your request, it does not mean that the ibmcloud server will return anything. The official JSON MIME type is application/json, but a service is free, although it's not necessarily smart, to request a completely different content-type encoding.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,203 Views)

i'am not too fimiliar with POST/GET request, so soryy if i ask too much about it ... you mean i need to encode my buffer 

{"message":"hello LBV"} to json and send it to http POST? 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,191 Views)

And I'm not familiar with ibmcloud protocol. How these things are encoded/passed/formatted is specific to the service at hand. This needs to be documented in the manual that describes the protocol. There are conventions for these things but conventions are there to be bend, circumvented, broken or violated!

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(1,170 Views)