From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW FPGA Module Xilinx Tools 12.4 zip and iso file is broken

Solved!
Go to solution

I downloaded both LabVIEW FPGA Module Xilinx Tools 12.4 zip file and iso image file three times to make sure both files are broken and can not be installed!!!

1.JPG 

The file size is so large about 3g. It would be better to make double check before upload it to website.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,990 Views)

Hey Lucas,

I'm fairly confidant that the downloads work, but I'm testing right now to see if something has become corrupted on our server in the 10-11 months that the download has been live. What link are you using for the download? If you want the plain 12.4 Download (not the SP1 variant that goes with 2011 SP1), I'm using this link for my test: http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/2592/lang/en. Are you burning the ISO to a disk, or using something like Virtual Clone Drive to mount and install? From your screenshot, it looks like you are using WinRAR for the zip file. Have you tried using the standard Windows unzipper (Right-Click, extract all)? Anyway, I'll ping back when the download completes.

Cheers!

TJ G
Message 2 of 4
(3,978 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucas@ABSignal

Alright,

The download finished, and the standard Windows Extraction tool worked, WinRAR worked, and 7Zip worked (and no, I don't know why I have all of them installed). I did the download from a wireless network that doesn't have direct access to our internal servers, so it should be a valid test. If the link I provided above wasn't the one you used (probably isn't, since it doesn't have an ISO option), could you please provide me with a link to the page you used so that I can test and fix it? In the mean-time, the link above should work for you.

Cheers!

TJ G
Message 3 of 4
(3,977 Views)

I use 7zip to unzip the file successfully. Maybe there is a bug in my WinRAR software.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,967 Views)