cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW FPGA Compiler Error: -61330

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello community,

I recently got the task to transfer our main LabVIEW-Project onto a new PC. The reason behind this is, that we need to upgrade our Lab-PCs from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When trying to compile the FPGA VIs for two cRIO 9074 and a cRIO 9188 the compilation does not do much and finally fails and gives me an error. The compilation of the FPGA VIs worked without problems on the old PC. After circa 40 minutes of compilation the progress is still at "Generating Xilinx IP" and finally I get the following error-message:

"Error -61330 occured at niFpgaCompileWorker_ProcessStatusPipe.vi:640001<-niFpgaCompileWorker_GetStatus.vi<- niFpgaCompileWorker.vi: 6460002

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW FPGA: An internal software error in the compile worker has occured.

There was a problem initializing the compilation. Exception: The process cannot access the file 'C:\NIFPGA\jobs\Y20CoQ5_BvS2v6r' because it is being used by another process."

I've also attached a screenshot the error message. 

As I said, I am working on a Windows 11 64bit System. I've installed LabVIEW 2015 SP1 and all the necessary modules also in the 2015 version. For the whole Software and Hardware Setup please refer to the attached Screenshot of NI Max.

I already tried running LabVIEW as admin and turning off the Firewall as explained in previous posts. I also did a repair-install of LabVIEW, FPGA and Xilinx. Does anybody have an idea what could be the issue here? Is the FPGA Module even supported for Windows 11? Thanks in advance!

Best

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(240 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JustinKn

Hi Justin,

@JustinKn wrote:

The reason behind this is, that we need to upgrade our Lab-PCs from Windows 10 to Windows 11.

When trying to compile the FPGA VIs for two cRIO 9074 and a cRIO 9188 the compilation does not do much and finally fails and gives me an error.

As I said, I am working on a Windows 11 64bit System. I've installed LabVIEW 2015 SP1 and all the necessary modules also in the 2015 version. For the whole Software and Hardware Setup please refer to the attached Screenshot of NI Max.

Is the FPGA Module even supported for Windows 11?

Why did you allow to upgrade the computer to Win11 when you are bound to use Win10 (or even better Win7) due to the used software?

Suggestion: try to use the CompileFarm service by NI. I used that option when I needed to compile for cRIO9074 the last times…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 4
(230 Views)

Hello Gerd,

first of all thank you for your reply. Apparently Windows 10 will not be supported anymore in our lab-network as of next year. I just tried to copy the whole software setup of the recent computer to try to avoid any software related issues. I successfully installed the Xilinx 14.7 on my PC, but I am not sure, if it works properly. 

Could you briefly explain to me what the CompileFarm service is? I do not see it in the options for a compile server (see attached screenshot).

Best regards,

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(220 Views)

Hello again Gerd,

in the meantime I registered for the LV FPGA Compile Cloud Service and the error is gone. I guess the problem was the interplay between old LV version and Windows 11. Thanks for you efforts!

Best regards,

Justin

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(190 Views)