LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW FPGA Cloud Compile Service stuck on waiting in queue step

I have been using LabVIEW FPGA Cloud Compile Service for compiling my FPGA VI's for a long time without any problem. Suddenly all the VI's I try to compile get stuck in the "waiting in queue" step.

I have tried leaving the compiler in this step up to two hours, but nothing happens.

I also tried deleting all the jobs present in "C:\NIFPGA\compilation folder", and also deleting the file "niFpgaActiveJobList.json" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\vi.lib\rvi\CDR" and restarting LabVIEW, just in case any job was still in the queue although not appearing in the compiler queue, but nothing works.

Im using LabVIEW 2015

FPGA Device Information:
Family: Spartan-3
Type: xc3s2000
Speed Grade: -4
Package: fg456

Compiler Version: Xilinx 14.7

Target: cRIO-9074

I also add a screenshot of the compilation status, although it is pretty normal...

Any idea of what could be happening?

Message 1 of 10
(3,889 Views)

Actually I am also facing this problem and couldnt resolve it by myself. I hope this will get fixed soon.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,819 Views)

Same issue.  Would be fantastic if we had a way to confirm that FPGA Cloud Compile is just overloaded or down.  Even a simple current queue time would help. 

Not knowing if the issue is simply congestion, or an NI issue being resolved, costs huge amount of time, worry lots of unnecessary local trouble shooting....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,774 Views)

Hi there,

Compile Cloud seemed to be unavailable.

Now it works again.

Thanks!

Álvaro Simón
Spain TSE | CLD, CTA & CPI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,753 Views)

Hi

I've faced with this problem for 3 days, is that related to cloud compiler server?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,590 Views)

this issue seems to be active again, my build is "waiting in queue" (over 2h now ... 🙂 )

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,576 Views)

I can confirm problems with Compile Service. My small VI has been hanging in the queue for more than 3 hours already.

Xilinx is not supported by Windows 10 so it's really important for the service to be reliable!

Could anyone from NI give us feedback on when the issue is going to be solved?

Message 7 of 10
(3,567 Views)

Hi all,

Just want to chime in and let you know that NI knows about this and we're working on getting it resolved.

In the future, you can report an issue to the web services team when something like this happens. At the NI Cloud Portal homepage, there's a status link in the top-right corner. From this page, you can report an issue so we can get to fixing issues like these as soon as they're noticed.

Best,

Nick Smith 

Applications Engineer 

National Instruments 

http://www.ni.com/support 

NickelsAndDimes
Product Support Engineer - sbRIO
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,553 Views)

Hey all,

The cloud compile service is working as expected again.

NickelsAndDimes
Product Support Engineer - sbRIO
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,531 Views)

Hi Nick,

many thanks for your feedback. Good to know there's a way to report issues 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,500 Views)