LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Error and crashed

I have a few months using the latest version LabVIEW 2017 and sometimes I get the error shown in the attached file and LabVIEW gets close. It is hard to work with this error I think is a bug of LabVIEW. Do anybody have any idea to solve this, please?

Thank you any way.

ErrorLabview.png

Cheers!!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,402 Views)

It is impossible to help you with this without seeing any code.

What does your program do?  Does it access any 3rd party drivers?  Does it call any DLL's  (a typical factor in LabVIEW crashes where the DLL or the use of it isn't set up properlly.)

Can you attach your VI?  If it is a larger project, zip up your project folder and attach it.

PS:  No need to attached the same image 3 times, with one of those times wrapped in a .zip file.  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,391 Views)

Since you inserted the image, there is no need to attach it at all....

Yes, we need more information.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,384 Views)

Sorry for the attachment, it was not my intention.

About my problem, this error is random and I think is not associated to my code but I use DLL, OPCs and others.

This error occurs when the VI or VIs is not running and sometimes occurs when I save new/existing VIs.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,378 Views)

Make sure to actually send these crash reports. I doubt anyone in the forum can help you. This is something for NI to investigate.

Did you install all the patches using the NI update service?

Do you run any unusual security/AV software?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,365 Views)

Hi TestEngineerLuevano

One thing you could do is to attach the Error log in order to check if it has relevant information of the problem, if you don't know where you can find it, the next link will be helpful.

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000PA7mSAG

Have a good day! 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,325 Views)