LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW CLD Exam prep help

I need help with CLD exam questions ASAP. Anyone available? I am thinking one on one to go through the details.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,941 Views)

If you have any questions, there is a separate certification board where I'm sure people would help answer them. A lot of people here have full time jobs as well so you'll probably have better luck including any questions in the body of your post.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/Certification

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,914 Views)

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a tutor. I am willing to compensate. Please let me know if you know anyone. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,910 Views)

@Saat77 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a tutor. I am willing to compensate. Please let me know if you know anyone. 

It's nice to know that you're willing to compensate, but I think you should be able to do this on your own.  If you study the examples and understand them, you shouldn't have a problem with the test.  You do this by asking bunches of questions about the examples.  🙂

So the real answer is not to hire a tutor, but a to develop a real understanding of LabVIEW and best coding practices.  You won't get that from a tutor.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,895 Views)

Thanks for your advice.

I will follow your recommendation.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,889 Views)

If you have specific questions, I urge you to actually post on the cert board.  I know for sure there are several talented LV developers (crossrulz for example) that check them regularly and always seem happy to answer.

I'd also agree that you should be able to do this on your own... but a little help never hurts 🙂  Finally, here is some general advice:

1. Document, document, document.  VI descriptions, somewhat clear icons.  If you don't have time to finish sections of code at least have comments on the block diagram.  Documentations is hands down the easiest points you can get.

2.  Read through the problem twice before even starting to code.  Make sure you understand the requirements.

3.  Familiarize yourself with the VI Analyzer.  Save 20 min at the end of the exam to run it and fix obvious problems.

4.  Read this.

... and good luck!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,885 Views)