LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Book Request

I am not exactly new to LabVIEW but I am constantly learning things on this forum by reading the experts replies to my and other peoples questions. There are several of you and you know who you are. You are the people with thousands of posts and kudos. You are the people we know on a first name basis or immediately recognize by your avatar. I suggested to one of you to write a book. The reply was that it was just too big of a time commitment. Well I think that all of you should divide and conquer based on your particular area of expertise and collaboratively write a LabVIEW In Action book. Manning has a program called MEAP that you should check out. You know who you are.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 1 of 4
(2,683 Views)

I told you, i'm far too busy Smiley Very Happy

But thanks,

Lucither

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
Message 2 of 4
(2,644 Views)

Some video tutorial will be better,if。。。。。。。

Message 3 of 4
(2,631 Views)

The book I would like to see would be something like " LabVIEW Experiments for Everyone" Starting simple like illuminating an LED with a DI/O port and progressing to things like inputting songs from a record player via Sound Card and then performing some DSP to remove the pops and clicks while least effecting the actual audio. Maybe 25 or 50 such experiments that are fun, practical and at the same time teach the fundamentals involved in the experiment. I would buy that book.

Alan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,568 Views)