Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 7.0 Build Error 26097

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi All,

Blast from the past here.

I am working on resurrecting an old program (I work for a company where our products are in use for 30 to 50 years).

I have all of the vis assembled, the computer is a Windows XP running LabVIEW 7.0 professional with the build application.

When I try to build the program, the application chugs away, adding vis etc, but then it gets to this (see attachment):

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks for any help.

Let me know if you have questions that I can answer.

Dan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,242 Views)

Hi m3rl3n,

I was searching your issue and found a case with same error code when building an installer with 1300 support files this issue was already reported as a bug which was resolved and released on LabVIEW 8.0. In this case I would recommend you to upgrade your software.

Regards,

Regards,

Sil.VI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,194 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author m3rl3n

Hi All,

I should have updated you all on this yesterday.

I did find my error.  I missed putting in place a patch that NI had given us way back when we were putting all of this together.  Once I installed that all was fine.

I do appreciate the time that you took to look into the issue and I'm sorry about the wild goose chase.

With a few particular programs it is better that we keep those in their original configurations, hence the use of 7.0 in this case.  Rest assurred for any new projects we are using the latest and greatest of LabVIEW.  It'll be interesting what others down the line have to say when they pick up new code that I'm developing now in 15 to 20 years!!!

Best Regards,

Dan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,178 Views)