LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2013 + Arduino Uno + Motion Sensor

Good night,
I'm doing a final course project, which is to interface in Labview + Arduino Uno + Motion Sensor, to capture the speed of a small wind turbine, Air_X Land 400W turbine.

Only that I appear two errors, I will put in annex.

And forgive me, but I'm new here, and I get a lot of emails, for a title I did not create. And you're making me an incredible confession. I answer to someone who has nothing to do with it.

Regards,
Ricardo Campos

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,438 Views)

Hi

Now it appears to me another mistake, does he need the VISA bookstore, is that it?

Regards,

Ricardo Campos

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,454 Views)

What is a VISA "bookstore" ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,449 Views)

Hi,

That is my question xD

Maybe a Library?

Regards,

Ricardo Campos

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,444 Views)

Library makes sense.  Bookstore did not.

Are you concerned about the one screenshot with an error message?

That tells me the VISA drivers are installed.  It is just some sort of programming or communication error where the VISA read timed out before the requested number of bytes or a termination character (if enabled) was received.

Are you a different person from addy1?  Why would be posting error messages you received in a message thread started by someone else?

EDIT:

I just saw your other thread where you said you replied into the wrong message.  I will move your messages to your new thread so it doesn't interfere with addy1's question in https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Level-change-indicators/m-p/3880775

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,435 Views)