cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV2014 Home bundle and DAQmx

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I installed LV2014 (32bit) Home bundle into 64 bit Windows 10 Computer. LV was installed OK but the DAQmx drivers do not install. I have tried several DAQmx packages but no chance to install LV2014 32 bit application development support. Does LV2014 home bundle support DAQmx? I have NI data acquisition card and would like to play with it at home.

I have tried DAQmx 14.x, 15.x, 16.x and 17.x packages. Always the same that 32 bit LV2014 application development support cannot be added. Please see the attached Picture:

Untitled.png

The newest DAQmx has no more LV2014 support.

BR,

Ilkka

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,307 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yltsä

That green check mark indicates that you already have a newer version of DAQmx installed.  Did you install DAQmx 18?  Completely uninstall DAQmx and then install the version you want (probably the 17.x version).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,279 Views)

Hi,

yes, there was the newest DAQmx 18.6 in the Computer. I uninstalled it but maybe not competely. I try today later again.. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,273 Views)

Hi,

Thanks.. I uninstalled all NI sw and installed LV Home Bundle and DAQmx 17.6 after that. Everything is OK now and works well. I will restore the rest of the NI stuff later.

Have a nice weekend,

Ilkka

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,252 Views)