From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAbview RT Deployment conflicts

During deployment of the target SW to the PXI chassis, I get the follwoing conflicts:

"Errors were detected in the target log when connecting to the target:

LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library C:\ni-rt\system\nisl_emb.dll. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library c:\ni-rt\system\sbp2.dll. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library nisysapirpc.dll. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

Select "Apply" to ignore these errors and continue with deployment."

These drivers are not located on the PXI chassis or on the host computer. When I select 'apply' the deployment continues. I deploy the host, run the labview code and the test fails. When I rerun the test and deploy the target and host, I do not get the errors and the test passes. If I reboot the PXI chassis, the conflicts return. When I compile the code and run the executable, it fails everytime. I suspect this is due to rebooting the machine everytime I run the executable.

I have tried to look up these drivers to see what they are, but have not been successful in determining their origin. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,553 Views)