LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAbVIEW Core 1

I am planning to take up CLAD Certification , how do i prepare for exam as i want to study independently without attending any classes , are there any materials ? how do i start preparing ??????

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,061 Views)

Check out the link to the CLAD Nugget in my sig.  First and foremost - HANG OUT HERE and absorb the experience of all the LabVIEW gurus.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 2 of 8
(3,058 Views)

If you have an active SSP, you can use the online training courses any time you want.  Core 1 and Core 2 will be fully tested.  But nothing teaches like experience.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 8
(3,052 Views)

i dont have a ssp, how do i get one ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,032 Views)

You'd have to purchase it.  Google for old CLAD exams.  Get to know the types of questions you might see.  Play in LV.

But, why did you name this thread Core 1 when you specifically plan to avoid Core 1?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,983 Views)

Of course you should look at the Certification Board

And the new CLAD Prep Guide 

Access to On-line training is available even without an SSP (just pay the reasonable fee, NI likes to make money)

I'm sure you pay more per credit at most collages (though I've never attended higher education) 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,972 Views)

clad & core 1 is same Right?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,949 Views)

@umer777 wrote:

clad & core 1 is same Right?

Not at all.

CLAD is a certification: Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer.  It requires taking a multiple guess exam that shows you have enough proficiency in LabVIEW to build at least a very simple solution.

LabVIEW Core 1 is a 3 day class that NI offers.  It is often bundled with LabVIEW Core 2 to complete the week.  Taking these two classes usually helps when preparing for the CLAD.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,945 Views)