From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have some dymanic data ,,,i need to check all those data and as per requirement i will take only one data at a time from those dymanic data and use that data in other purpose as a input  ,,how can I implement this in LabVIEW?? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,105 Views)

Tell us more about your dynamic data. Is it an array?

The simplest thing I can imagine is use a for loop and wire up your array using the autoindexing tunnel. The for loop will step through the array one element at a time and you can write code that operates on each element, such as acting as the input for some other function like you describe.

CLA - Kudos is how we show our appreciation for comments that helped us!
Message 2 of 4
(2,096 Views)

Actually I have a analog signal,,which I get from Daq assistant,,,i want to use those input ,,,i hope that is a dynamic data ,,,i want to check all those data one by one and my program will check those data with a specific vale which is constant ,,and as per requirement the program will increase or decrease of that value one by one,,this is my object ,,,so I want to know that what will be the code for this program??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,090 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tendoraj22

I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,057 Views)