LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW elevator project

Guys! Can any one of you upload the vi file  relating to -> elevator  movement for 3 stored building and display if the elevator is overloaded

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,157 Views)

What makes you think there is such a VI? Is this a real or a simulated elevator? How does the VI interact with the motors? How is the weight load measured? How about the doors opening and closing? What kind of buttons are on each floor and inside the elevator?

It would help if you could show us the entire homework assignment description. What have you tried so far?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,136 Views)

Thanks for your response 

I need only the labview program without any external devices connected .I need just the program to run in labview 

weight->we need to enter and not measuring using any device 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,133 Views)

So this is a homework assignment.

The way things works is her that you start programming yourself.  If you gets stuck, ask very specific questions, shows us you code, explain why you did it this way, what it currently does (or not does) and what it should do instead. There are some fantastic programmers here that will point you in the right direction while you still learn something (You might have to wait until Monday because weekends are sometimes a little slow. This also means that you have plenty of time to come up with something :D.).

(You would not have this assignment unless they taught you the necessary skills! There are also plenty of learning resources listed here. Use them!).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,099 Views)

Again thanks for your response 

Is it ! 

Okay 

Lol 

Enjoy ☺️

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,090 Views)

Hello!

I've tried this elevator project a little bit with my skill .I'm getting a error at case structure please rectify it .Then i will add weight as input and input buttons (i.e, floor buttons).

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,044 Views)

First, your case selector has spaces at the end of each of your cases.

Second, the bigger issue, is that you didn't create a typedef of your enum.  Some of your cases have enum constants which only have one item in them.  As a result, the enums don't match.  The wires get coerced at the tunnels and shift registers.  And the case structure has bad strings, or numbers for each case rather than the items given in the enum.

Create a typedef enum containing all your items.

Replace ALL the constants with a copy of that enum.  Set the values according.

Go and edit the case titles to match the items in the enum.

Now when you decided you need another case and another item in the enum, you just edit the typedef.  All the constants will be updated automatically!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,033 Views)