LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knob on mac

I created a knob I could turn for a temperature conversion module. When I use the trackpad, the knob goes crazy! I thought it might be because of the trackpad so I used a mouse and the same thing happened.

It might be worth mentioning that I'm using the evaluation copy. 

What's happening and how do I fix it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,299 Views)

@Aerosky wrote:

When I use the trackpad, the knob goes crazy!

Please define "crazy" in more detail. That term can have many different meanings.

(If this is only during run, maybe your code has something to do with it. Does it also happen in edit mode? Does it work correctly on another computer, i.e. "not a mac"?)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,288 Views)

I was working on it in lab with the rest of my classmates who were all on pc. Same exact code/process. 

What I mean by crazy is that when I click the knob as if to turn it, it will stutter and jump around the entire time making it impossible for me to select an exact value.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,271 Views)

Are you running in continuous run mode?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,267 Views)

It happens at all times, run, stopped, paused, continuous run, etc.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,264 Views)

Sorry, i don't have an answer for you.  😞

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,261 Views)