cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kithara: Error in Process Attach

Solved!
Go to solution

Occationally when I open my Main.vi in LV2015SP1 I receive the following error:

Kithara Software, Error in PROCESS ATTACH (Unknown Operating System)! (Error=0x10070000).

This could simply be an issue with my computer (Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit) but I just find it odd that I only see this error when loading my main vi. Any ideas as to why this is occurring? Does 

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,676 Views)

What is "Kithara" software?

I don't think that has anything to do with NI or LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,649 Views)

Kithara is a third party real-time software for Windows, and I'm not sure why that error would occasionally pop up when you open up your LabVIEW application. Just taking a cursory look at the website, it should be compatible with a Windows 10 64-bit OS. I wasn't able to find much information about this error internally since it's third party specific, so unfortunately I can't offer a lot of insight. It might be more helpful to contact their support to see if they have seen this error before.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,620 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author craige

A coworker helped me figure out the issue. I thought perhaps LabVIEW was attempting to call some aspect of Kathara but in fact there are some DLLs for a 3rd party DAQ (Addi-data) which are being loaded and linked upon opening my VI. That's what's causing the issue. 

Thanks for your attention to this.

Craig

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,596 Views)