LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues interfacing PicoScope 4824 with Labview

Hi

I am using Labview 2018 32-bit.

I downloaded and installed PicoSDK 10.6.13(32-bit) and I am trying to run the Picoscope4000aExampleStraming.vi provided.

However when I open the VI, it is 'broken' and it seems currently the error is coming form the 'PicoScope4000aWrapSettings' SubVI.

Labview is giving me the following error:
"Entry Point Not Found"
"The procedure entry point _ps4000aSetProbeInteractionCallback@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library ps4000aWrap.dll"

I have opened the ps4000aWrap.dll DLL in a dll viewer and there is no "_ps4000aSetProbeInteractionCallback@8" in the the file!

There is however a "_ps4000aSetProbeInteractionCallback@4"

Anyone have similar issue with trying to interface Labview with picosope? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,049 Views)

Hi, 

It seems to me that the issue is likely to be caused by version incompatibility between the DLL and the PicoSDK software. The DLL was written bacvk in 2017, but the version of PicoSDK you are using was released in May 2019. It is therefore possible that you will need to revert to a previous version of PicoSDK in order to use this DLL. 

However, this DLL hasn't been written by National Instruments. Therefore, I would suggest talking to PicoSDK support, as they will be better placed to support you with this error. 

I hope that helps! 

Alice

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,969 Views)