LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a chart/table showing colors and corresponding Hex codes?

Hello all,

I'm studying how to change the color properties on panel components programmatically, and I can find the property, but is there a chart or graph somewhere that shows for LabView the color and the corresponding hex code for it? I'm wanting to be able to look for a color I want, and find the hex code for it rather than just trying random number combinations.

I'm guessing there is something out there like this, but I've not been able to find it yet....

Thank you in advance,

cayenne

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,801 Views)

Show the tools palette. Click on the color picker tool (Artist's paint brush). In the window that pops up there are three bars with various colors.  One is gray scales and the other two have colors. As you move the cursor over those bars, the R G B values are shown at the bottom of that window.

Lynn

Message 2 of 3
(4,799 Views)

On your block diagram go to Graphics & Sound >> Picture Functions and select the Color Box Constant. When you click on the box it will bring up a color selector. You can use this to pick the colors that you want. If you really need the numbers, connect the Color Box Constant to a U32 indicator. It will tell you the number for the color that you picked (select the indicator's Display Format to be Hexadecimal and you can see the hex digits for the color you have selected).

On the front panel you can select Numeric >> Framed Color Box to have the same box as a control.

Rob

Message 3 of 3
(4,797 Views)