From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Driver for Lab View 8.0 for IXIA 400 / 400T ?

Hi to you all

I am searching for a Lab View Driver for a IXIA 400 / 400T, or if there isn’t any than the commands for remote control over the IXIA 400 / 400T

I have the user manual and it has there the c++ commands, can I use them as remote commands for the IXIA ?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,772 Views)
There's no drivers for that in the NI Instrument Driver network, and the company's web site doesn't seem to have anything, though this is not that big of a surprise. Given that it has C++ commands it's quite likely it's calling functions in a DLL. If that's the case, you can create LabVIEW wrapper functions for the DLL functions. Can you tell if it's using a DLL? This information would likely be in a programming sub-manual, or a section in the user manual dealing with programming. Given the type of device it's also possible that it might just be talking to it directly via TCP/IP. Can you provide a code snippet that is in the manual, or a link to the manual?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,760 Views)