LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing LabVIEW 2009

Pnt wrote: 

This time we will not install the Code capture tool....

Sorry TonP Smiley Happy

(PS: It was a very nice feature. Thanks for sharing the code too.)

We are working on that...

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 203
(2,436 Views)
If only it would install... Just tried to install it from Developer Suite DVD on my laptop.  Got an error about some file missing from the NI Framework Assistant.  Would NOT install if I told it to continue anyways.  NI, what is happening to you? I can't even to a BASIC installation of a single product (LabVIEW 2009).  I am dumbfounded.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 203
(2,329 Views)

Have you considered the possibility that the DVD you have is corrupt?

I've used the DVD on my laptop to install 2009 with various modules and it worked fine. I suggest you try calling NI support.

I guess the fifth time's the charm. I tried it again this morning so I'd have the dialog box ready when I called NI and it's working. Maybe my laptop had decided it had already done enough work for one day 😉
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 203
(2,278 Views)

The Device Driver DVD has a splash screen saying it is the 'complete' source of drivers...  Needs to be changed to 'almost complete' source of drivers...

Once again, NI-Sync was not included, and although paying over $1000 for a subscription, I have to go to the website and download a 1GB file to get NI-Sync v3.1.  I just hope that after this effort, it plays nice with LV2009, unlike 3.0 with LV 8.6.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 203
(2,264 Views)

Hello..

I need to write data taken from NI 9234 in a text file . How should i proceed??

I have made all the connections of DAQ with Write To Measurement File VI .But still i am not able to get the data..

Tell me some about NI 9234..The data i have given to NI 9234 is digital one..will it read the data??

plz. help me??

thanks

do not hesitate to give kudosSmiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 203
(2,210 Views)

sahil wrote:

Hello..

I need to write data taken from NI 9234 in a text file . How should i proceed??

I have made all the connections of DAQ with Write To Measurement File VI .But still i am not able to get the data..

Tell me some about NI 9234..The data i have given to NI 9234 is digital one..will it read the data??

plz. help me??

Please stop hijacking threads for your questions. This is not acceptable behavior.

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 203
(2,200 Views)

Hi Sahil,

Start a seperate thread for your query since you can differentiate from the title itself for what this thread is meant for.

I think you might have seen this atop the board & simply posted your question here.

Message Edited by parthabe on 08-07-2009 06:52 AM
- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 203
(2,193 Views)

Is anyone else a bit unhappy with the way the new icon editor has turned out?

I was previously using the modified version done by ThSa, which was virtually perfect. Now its totally over the top!

Why, when I apply a template, does it try and cram all four lines of text into the body of the icon???? I would much prefer the top line to be reserved exlusively for the "title" text of the icon.

Also, there does not seem to be an easy way to create a new template. According to the help you have to manually colour the top bar, and then manually center the text. Maybe I am missing a trick here, it just seems a bit backwards. In the "old"version by ThSa it was trivial, and intuitive to create a new template.

sigh...

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 203
(2,150 Views)

Join this group and reveal all ideas you got and prolly we can do something about it, if it turns out that there is a better way for certain things.

http://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/enhanced-icon-editor-2009

Message 40 of 203
(2,133 Views)