Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Fatal Error thread.cpp line 2931

Why i get this Error Message?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,723 Views)
Without more information I can't answer this question. Please provide the following information:
  • LabVIEW version
  • Operating system
  • Computer and CPU type (is this a multiprocessor machine or a CPU with hyperthreading enabled?)
  • Which vi generates this error? (Can you attach it?)
  • Is the error reproducible?
  • How frequently does it occurr?
Regards,

Jochen Klier
National Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,713 Views)

Hi,

I'm getting the same message, and I'm not sure why.  I'm running labview 7.1 on windows xp.  The error tends to arise after my program has been running for 5-10 minutes.  The program is rather large (with 100+ VIs), and there are multiple threads running simultaneously.  I haven't been able to isolate specifically which VI is active when the error occurs. 

My original theory was that it involves access violations to a global variable, but I don't know if that is the type of thing thread.cpp is handling. 

Anybody have any thoughts on this. 

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,670 Views)

I´m also getting the same error.

I´m running LabView 7.1 on Windows XP.

My machine is has an Athlon XP 3200, ATI Fire GL X1 128 graphics, 1Gb RAM, all running on an Asus A7N8X Deluxe motherboard.

My application uses an ActiveX control called iGrid, to generate data tables with combo boxes, check boxes etc, and from time to time

I get that error message and LabView shuts down.

I have tried the same application on the trial version of LabView 8, and I had the same problem.

I would apretiate any information about this.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,637 Views)
I am also getting the same error.

I´m running LabView 7.1 on Windows 2003 Serveur.

The error tends to arise after my program has been running for 5 minutes.  The program is rather large (with 100+ VIs), and there are multiple threads running simultaneously.  I haven't been able to isolate specifically which VI is active when the error occurs. 

I get that error message and LabView shuts down.

I would apretiate any information about this.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,540 Views)