LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error drawmgr2.cpp, line 349, LabView 8.5

Do you have the navigation window open when you do this?  I had some issues with shared variables and crashes of LabVIEW and a common factor was that the navigation window was open.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,366 Views)

So far I've worked around by just not wiring the error cluster of the shared variables, but I will give this a try. I do work with the navigation window open.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,345 Views)

Hi David,

Now that I am at work, I can see that this was the exact problem I was having with shared variables in LV 8.5.1 in working with a VI I had upgraded from 8.2.  I had sent in my VI's to NI and had a service request created.  They were the ones who pointed me to the navigation window being a factor.   If you have a service plan, you may want to contact them as well.  They had identified CAR ID#s 70657 and 109664, and also 58213 as being related to this.

Was your VI originally created in an earlier version of LabVIEW?  Does your project involve a real time target such as a compact Fieldpoint?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,337 Views)

Hello Ravens Fan,

Ok, sounds good.  At least they are aware of the issue.

Yes it was originally created with an earlier version of labview.  No it does not involve a real time target.

Thanks for the status

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,331 Views)

I get this error when I try to replace while loops with timed loops. It has stopped me from programming! Has this been resolved / investigated?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,162 Views)

hello

did you find a solution for this error?i have the same problem.My project was developped with a earlier version,and involved a RT target.

Yes it was originally created with an earlier version of labview.  No it does not involve a real time target.

thank's

A.Selmaji
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,081 Views)
 you should update to labview fpga 8.5.1, it will fix the problem!
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,065 Views)

thank's a lot for your help

first of all, i'm using labview 8.5.1 with ni pxi 1042

i think that labview for FPGA is different!!

isn't it!!

thank you

Amine

A.Selmaji
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,056 Views)

hello danilopsico,

My Lv crash becomes very bothering!!!!!!!

you sayed to me in a previous message that i should update my labview fpga 8.5.1 to fix my error ;how should i do that??!!!

thanks 

Amine

A.Selmaji
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,025 Views)

You'll find a pic of my vi and when the error is appearing.

Thank you

Amine

A.Selmaji
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,023 Views)