LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incrementing Numeric string and timing simultaneously and displaying different lap results on 2D Array using stopwatch and labview

Greeting everyone!

I am working on lap timing using stopwatch topic, the output should be displayed in the form of 2D array, representing first column as "ROUND_1" and second column as Lap timing. Every time the user presses the Lap button, a new Lap number and Time should be written to the 2D array.  The most current Lap should be at the top of the array. Please refer the attached file. Lap timing second column was worked, but have concatenate numerical string in first column and lap timing simultaneously. Any help will be appreciated!!

Thank in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,298 Views)

Hi ckrdeeps,

@ckrdeeps7 wrote:

Any help will be appreciated!

All we got are 3 images: we cannot edit/debug images with LabVIEW…

@ckrdeeps7 wrote:

the output should be displayed in the form of 2D array

There is no 2D array in your code. Maybe you should create such an array?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,291 Views)

Hi GerdW,

Thanks for your response, BTW, I have created as array in block diagram code. it works fine with 1D array. please refer the attachment. but for 2D, we have to display output of both string and lap timing simultaneously. i am still stuck with this concept. If you don't mind, can we attach a VI code here, so that you can give your suggestion and help me! as I am new member, still I did not know about this! 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,272 Views)

Hi ckrdeeps,

@ckrdeeps7 wrote:

but for 2D, we have to display output of both string and lap timing simultaneously. i am still stuck with this concept.

You cannot mix datatypes in an array, all elements need to be of same datatype.

Use a 2D array of strings…

@ckrdeeps7 wrote:

can we attach a VI code here,

Sure you can attach VIs here, but you still just attached some JPG images…

(Btw. using JPG for LabVIEW code images is creating blurry images. Use PNG as image format instead!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,259 Views)