From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which pallette I can find " Write to Spreadsheet File.vi" in Labview 2015?

Solved!
Go to solution

I am getting signal from a sensor by DAQ device. After processing it, I have three columns. Time/Date - signal average - Standard deviation 

I have trouble writing it to a excel file. I used "write to measurement file.vi" but I do not know how to add columns in it and there is no place for labeling (giving a title for the column). Also when I open my excel file, the Time/Date is like ####### . 

When I open my older files with 2015 labview I see a big red X inside the icon of "write to measurement file.vi". I remember in 2012 it was not like that. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,897 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SilasIII

No need to create a new topic for essentially the same question. Use the Write Delimited Spreadsheet VI for the same functonality.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,895 Views)