LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In my LV 7.1 there is no palettes loop, print. Anything can do?

In my LV 7.1 there is no palettes loop, print. Anything can do?
"Thanks with regards "
by
..........Gireesh..........
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,261 Views)

Hi Giresh,

what is a "palettes loop, print" exactly? What are you searching for?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,251 Views)

I'm not sure what you are looking for.  However, at the top right corner of the palette, there is a search button.  Try searching for that function.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,244 Views)
Are the palettes missing? Are just certain items missing? What happens if you right-click on an empty area of the diagram?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,232 Views)
It is actually installation failure. Application builder also not installed due to failure. Once I send the log files to NI then they are told internal error. Installed with its orginal CD and tried with some other cd's also (copy). Is it available in the form of modules? Any other solution?
"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,217 Views)
In the palettes window>all function>loops and print etc. This is blank
"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,213 Views)

Can you post a screen capture?

I know you are referring to LV7.1, but from the Functins Palette, I have never heard of a section called "loops and print etc".  Unless it is a custom palette that you or someone created.

What is it that you are trying to do?  What function are you looking for?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,194 Views)

19781iBFB77C05BBC8B72D

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,160 Views)

19783i88AADD51A33D75BA

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,154 Views)

@gireesh wrote:
It is actually installation failure. Application builder also not installed due to failure. Once I send the log files to NI then they are told internal error. Installed with its orginal CD and tried with some other cd's also (copy). Is it available in the form of modules? Any other solution?

Obviously, your LabVIEW installation is corrupted. Do you get an error during installation? What log files did you send to NI? What did NI suggest?

(1) Maybe you should also check your hard disk for errors.

(2) Do you run an updated antivirus. This could be due to some interaction with a virus or other malware.

(3) Maybe the CD is damaged. Where the copies you tried copies of the same, possibly bad, CD?

Have you tried copying the contents of the CD to a folder on the HD and installing from there?

Even if you manually could correct the menu, there are probably other things wrong with this installation or even with your computer. Is this the only LabVIEW version you have installed? Have you tried uninstalling completely, followed by a reinstall? 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,142 Views)