LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imaqdx enumerate cameras problem

Hello,

I am successfully using camera using Image acquisition module, however I am having troubles detecting connected cameras. There is Imaqdx enumerate cameras vi, but it gives me the same results wether camera is connected or not.

I would not mind that, but it crashes my application when I try to open camera which was not connected. I searched forums and there was a solution but it was based on trying to open camera in order to see if it is connected. As I already mentioned, it is not functioning for me, as it closes labview instantly for me.

I had an example which was working fine but I could not figure out how. It was a complex VI and sadly I cannot share it with you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,723 Views)

sarunaszx,

Do you have the option to only detect connected cameras set properly? By default it should be yes, but if you wire a false input to the top left corner of the vi it will detect all cameras that have been connected, not just the connected ones.

--------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,695 Views)

i haven't connected anything to that terminal as it is by default in 'yes' state. But will try to attach 'true' anyway.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,687 Views)